The operations, management and technical procedures carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
Declaration of regulatory compliance
SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through this website.
SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having taken security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, as provided for in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and the European Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable regulatory developments , putting for it the necessary technical means to prevent any alteration, loss, access without authorization or misuse of the data treated.
SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL will not be responsible for incidences on personal data when they are derived from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented or when it is due to a lack of diligence of the User regarding the guard and custody of their access passwords or their own personal data.
Your commitment, the accuracy of the information you indicate.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are truthful, being solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused to SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL as responsible for this website or third party, if you complete any form with data false or third parties causing deception, damage or injury.
Please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, children under 14 years of age should not transfer their personal data to SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL, without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the event that SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, if applicable, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing their withdrawal in case of failure to prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Incorporation of personal data to the files of SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL
Files, purposes and treatment
- The incorporation of your personal data in the personal data files notified by SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL to the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- The authorization to communicate electronically with you in response to your inquiries, in advertising information shipments.
- The periodic realization of analysis studies of the web for statistical purposes based on the data provided. As a result of your registration and interaction through this web of SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL you can collect and store the following information of a personal nature:
- Name, email address and contact information.
- Data on your activities on this platform (articles and content that you visit or are related to your browsing profile);
Exercise of rights
At any time the user can modify their preferences of commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, through a written communication addressed to SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL, to the postal address of C / Edison, num.20 Pol.Ind. Bufalvent, 08243 MANRESA -BARCELONA-; or by email to email@example.com. In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
You can also use the models and forms that for the exercise of these rights makes available the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- The right of access means that you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment that is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned. thereof. To exercise it, you do not need to issue a justification, unless you have exercised it in the last twelve months.
In case of exercising your right of access, SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL is legally bound to decide on the request for access within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request, access may be denied and the guardianship may be invoked, if applicable. of the Data Protection Agency due to having exercised such access in the previous twelve months, or because it foresees or prevents a national or community standard.
- The right of rectification means that you have the right to modify the data that is inaccurate or incomplete, for this you must indicate what data is being referred and the correction that must be made by providing documentation that justifies it. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period not exceeding 10 business days and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
- The right of cancellation means that you have the right to delete the data that prove to be inadequate or excessive, in this case, justify the concurrence of well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your specific personal situation. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
- The right of opposition means that you have the right to not carry out the processing of your personal data or cease in the same in the cases in which your consent for the treatment is not necessary, that it is business prospecting files or that they have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of your data. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period of no more than 10 working days, being able to deny it expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
Transfer of data to third parties
SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with service providers responsible for the treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or security of third parties. In such cases, SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL may communicate to the competent authorities personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
The IP is considering a personal data, in the sense that its situation could be investigated and the device and its location identified if necessary at the request of the competent authorities. SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL uses the cookies that register the IP addresses in the access and navigation through this web to analyze and measure the access and time of permanence for the different pages of this web, and to draw conclusions about the trend of traffic on the web .
It is convenient that as a user know that we use Internet tools and platforms that install cookies that do not depend on us, so it is possible that the owners of these tools use such data for other uses, of which SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL is not responsible . For this reason, it is advisable that you read the Cookies policy to know which are their own, which are third-party, which are permanent, temporary or session; and can decide to uninstall those that it considers appropriate, since it will not affect much the result, comfort or browsing experience.
We store the user’s personal data in secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of robust passwords, the periodic modification of their passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or unencrypted medium.
SYSTEM FILTER MEDIAM SL uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your data and personal information, striving for the strictest confidentiality and application of technical tools for technical and organizational information security (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc) that correspond according to the applicable legislation, as well as keeping at all times the security document with the regulatory measures established.